Our hotel is firmly engaged to reduce its environmental impact and act for a sustainable development :
Reduce energy consumption
- Thermal insulation and soundproofing. Double glazing in all bedrooms.
- Energy saving bulbs everywhere in the hotel.
- Lightning with presence detection in every vestibule and common
- Exterior and interior lights are automatically switch-off as ambient light allows it.
- Thermostatic taps on every radiator, allowing regulating or switching-off according to the external temperature.
- TV-set are switch-off, not in stand-by mode.
- Towels and sheets only changed at customer request; the linen will only be washed at 60°C (140° F) maximum.
Reduce water consumption.
- Every reported water leak is repaired as soon as possible.
- Please, don't waste water by needlessly letting it flow while getting washed or during domestic tasks.
- Towels and sheets are only changed at customer request.
- Do not wash your linen in washbasin.
- Reduced flow, double flow flushes. Dishwashing made in economic mode.
Reduction of household waste quantity
- Products are bought in XXL size.
- Very few documents are printed on paper. Printing on both sides of page if possible and everything is printed on recycled paper.
- At breakfast time: fair trade products and bio food are public available
Living environment and interior environment improving
- Non-smoking and soundproofing bedrooms.
- Noise reduction thanks to double glazing windows.
- TV-sets are configured at 40 dB level.
- Organic cleaners are used for rooms cleaning.
Continuing education and raising awareness of whole staff.
The hotel gracefully put at customer disposal many thematic flyers:
"how to save water and energy "; "Parisian public transportation" and
Dear Customers, please help us to contribute to protect our planet..